Friday, November 20, 2009

Act like you have a Heavenly Father

Scripture:   "Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'
  "For the Gentiles eagerly seek all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.
  "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Matthew 6


Observation:. God know everything we need. As people who have a Heavenly Father, we ought to act like it. We ought to approach needs--even desperate needs--with faith and peace.

Application: Just this week God reminded me that he knows my needs and can bring unexpected answers in an instance. I need to not worry but trust him to care and act in his timing. The key is to prioritize him, and let him take care of the rest.

Prayer:. God, thank you for your timely provision. Help me seek you and trust you will add what I need when I need it.

No comments: